This disclaimer was written by the volunteer moderators of this forum and approved of by the BOINC development team.Preliminary Change Log 7.0.65 -- Ask P for work for all resources R below buf_max for which it's allowed to fetch work, unless there's a higher-priority project allowed to request work for R.
Invalidating stale software suspend images Online sex chat centres
This should give the VM at least enough time to render a few frames and eventually boot. * VBOX: Adjust the failsafe minimum CPU Usage value to 1. * boinccmd: check RPC replies for errors; show them.
* VBOX: a value of 0 in means "no limit", so set it to 100 if it is 0. * VBOX: Break the modify VM phase into smaller chunks.
* client: apply app_settings after each scheduler RPC.
* Mac: update build instructions for GIT instead of SVN.
Hence why it's better for all concerned that you report the problem directly to the developers, who will come back directly to you when they need more information or better logs or to tell you that they've checked in a fix for the specific problem.
The actual change log was taken from the Alpha email list and the Trac Timeline repository changes check-ins, but it can happen that changes in the list are missing, or misplaced.
If we're going to do an RPC to P for reasons other than work fetch, the policy is: - For each resource R for which P is the highest-priority project allowed to fetch work, and R is below buf_max, request work for R.
* client: work fetch message tweaks: show state before actions. Trim old credit statistics on each GUI RPC as well as each scheduler reply. * MGR: bug fix - save settings when Windows is shut down.
If BOINC was launched from an unprivileged (non-admin/not part of boinc_users/boinc_admin) attempts to write state files were re-directed to the Virtual Store instead of failing.
Once things were fixed other random issues would occur.
- Due to the Open CL detection, your screen may flicker or turn off temporarily. REMINDER TO ALL ALPHA TESTERS: It's far easier for the developers to fix problems when you send message logs with the appropriate flags set.